Effective Date: October 16, 2023
Data Subjects are the individuals who are representing a company or a business while using the WebScan service (https://scan.webkyte.com
) either via the website or via the app. Data Subjects may be referred to as You or the Users.
When we use the term Personal Data hereunder, we mean any information that can identify User as an individual or that can be connected to the User indirectly by linking it to personally identifying information. 2. Controller
We, WebKontrol Inc., a company located at 838 6 Avenue 6th
Web Kontrol’s trade name is WebKyte. Sometimes, We may offer our products under the WebKyte brand.
The Company may process the following categories of Your Personal Data:
- full name;
- username (login);
- company name;
- company website;
- e-mail address.
Information generated while using the Service website:
- information collected automatically through cookies or similar technologies (see below for more information);
- video fingerprints;
- title names and other metadata for video fingerprints.
The information generated while using the App:
- information contained in Users’ reports;
- location information depending on the User’s permissions.
Other:4. Purposes and Grounds of the Data Processing
We process the Personal Data for
- the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is a party. It includes the provision of the Service to the Users;
- providing additional services or communication to the User upon User’s consent;
- the protection of the Company’s legitimate interests. It may include promotion and improvement of the Service, compliance with legal obligations, legislative regulations, and applicable laws.
We may also process anonymous data, aggregated or not, to analyze and produce statistics related to the use of the Service.5. Cookies
We may collect technical cookies that allow You to use Our website and the Service. Technical cookies may include IP address, domain names, login data, browser information, time zone settings and location, operating system details, and other technologies on the devices used to access the Service.
We may collect session cookies which means it includes data that is relevant to a particular session and is stored only within such session and then removed.
We may also collect persistent cookies which means that data can be stored within a longer period and for future User’s visits of the website.
Our website uses Google Analytics technology. Please read Google’s policy on cookies available at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage
This information is utilized to measure and assess the number of visits, and average time spent on Our website, and to improve end-user service experience.6. What rights do Data Subjects have
In any case, You may contact Us if you have any questions concerning the Data Subject rights via the addresses specified.
In respect to the processing of the Personal Data (and if required by the applicable law), the Data Subject has a right to:
7. How we process and keep the Data
- access the Data;
- to correct or complete Your Personal Data;
- erase Your Data;
- restrict the Processing of the Data;
- object to the processing;
- portability of the Data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the User’s country or place of residence;
- withdraw a consent if the processing of the Data was based on the User’s consent.
While processing the Personal Data we rely on all basic principles of data processing and comply with applicable laws for the protection of Users’ privacy, including, without limitation, GDPR, CCPA.
We keep the Personal Data at a data center certified in alignment with ISO/IEC 27001 standards. All servers are configured to only enable connections and communication via protocols and ports required for operating.
We provide file integrity checks in place to avoid the risk of modification of its operating system, software, and data. Network and logs into the system are continuously monitored to identify behavioral anomalies. Two-factor authentication is necessary to access environments containing User data.8. Who else can access Your Data
User’s Personal Data may only be disclosed to (i) state or municipal authorities upon their legitimate inquiries; (ii) affiliate entities of the Company if it is required by applicable law.9. Transfer of the Data
We may transfer the Personal Data to another country if the process of provision of the Service requires so. In doing so, We ensure the implementation of security measures aimed at protection of the Personal Data in a proper manner.
The Data Subjects can get more information on the mechanisms of transfer to third countries by sending a request to the Company.10. Data retention